4x4 Trails

1996pathfinder

Hey ya'll been looking and not having any luck so any and all help is very much appreciated. ok so heres the problem I wanna go wheeling in my R50 but can't afford to make a trip to superlift or any other ORV park so does anyone know where I could go? I live in Fayetteville,Ar

Edited by 1996pathfinder

I think there's a section for that kind of stuff. Why don't you go to the NPORA forum homepage and scroll down to the near bottom. There are sections for regions and things like that. Click on the region for the south or the south east or midwest or whatever Arkansas is classified as.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11935

Edited by 1994SEV6

Best bet will be to meet up with local members or a local 4x community/club. Open talk on the interwebs about trail locations that ain't OHV parks is generally a bad idea (that's how careless people who don't care about the sport and destroy/trash stuff and cause trail closure and give off road enthusiasts a bad rep)

here's ouachita national forest trails

ONF Trails

And there is a map just like this one available online too for the Ozark national forest, I just happened to have this one pulled up in another window. Google it, it's not too hard to find. I was actually checking out some trails on the ozark map around clarksville a couple of weeks ago.

Edit: Oops, I just clicked my link and realized it's the east side of the ONF, there is a map for the west side too, that would be closer to you.

Edited by headpeace