remote

Guest pathfinder54

Guest pathfinder54

hey guys i was courios i got told that any remote from any year will work on my 90 path is that true or is this guy lying to me to spend almost 150 on a full digital remote

Holy crap dude, the guy may not be lying, but walk away. You could get a decent brand new alarm installed with all the features, if its on sale, or at least relatively close. $150 is insane!!! Check around here, but I believe some people may have had luck buying an alarm remote on ebay for cheap, then resetting/reprogramming the alarm. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, but I swear I heard something like that. But even if not, for $150 you should be looking at a new aftermarket alarm system.

hey guys i was courios i got told that any remote from any year will work on my 90 path is that true or is this guy lying to me to spend almost 150 on a full digital remote

I bought my remote at Keylessride.com for 50 bucks shipped(new). They have OEM and aftermarket. They were backordered on the OEM at the time, so I took the AM one. It came with programming instructions which I had completed within 1 minute.

I would say your seller is full of bull pucky.

thanks,

json