Heloflyboy

I hope you already have 4.9 or 5.12 gears in your diffs.

the 4x4 parts t-case gears are a good option. Calmini offers an even lower range but at the cost of modifying your case and running oversize shafts (and installing weaker bearings)

for a slightly higher cost and more custom installation A gear-driven Atlas case will take much more abuse than the chain driven TX-10.

Don't get me wrong, the TX-10 is great but the chain stretches when you get into the lower t-case ratios. OR if your are in the habit of jumping in 4wheel drive....10000.gif

Edited by MY1PATH

Hey Bud, welcome to NPORA!!

South Lake Tahoe, eh? Beautiful area, I don't get up there often enough though. I'm guessing you are getting some snow right now?

Check the Parts For Sale in the Classified Section here, I believe there is someone selling a transfer case...

B

Rig has 4.9 diff gears now they work well for tires. I would like an atlas,but do not have money to invest in that right now.New baby cuts into play money. LOL .Cal Mini is not making transfer case gears anymore.They are not sure if they will again.I will check 4x4 parts,but I have not had much luck so far. I have thought about N.W.F. adapter for dana 300 but in long run I don't know how much you would save over atlas.Thanks My1PATH

Thanks Precise 1 It is nice up here. We have snow.Not much at lake level for now.I was hoping it would hold out for a little longer so I could get a end of season Rubicon run in,but it does not look like it.Time to hit the slopes.I checked classified did not see any transfer case gears,etc.I will keep looking.

I hope you already have 4.9 or 5.12 gears in your diffs.

the 4x4 parts t-case gears are a good option. Calmini offers an even lower range but at the cost of modifying your case and running oversize shafts (and installing weaker bearings)

for a slightly higher cost and more custom installation A gear-driven Atlas case will take much more abuse than the chain driven TX-10.

Don't get me wrong, the TX-10 is great but the chain stretches when you get into the lower t-case ratios. OR if your are in the habit of jumping in 4wheel drive....10000.gif