1 inch strut spacers 4x4 parts...

captandy

i happen to live around the corner from ac 4x4 parts in florida and went to speak to mike,, he told me he would make strut spacers no prob either 3/4 inch or 1 "with the hardware ,,longer bolts for me to put in towers,,, for 140.00 his concern was the 1" on top of his springs..(which i installed last month) would be to extreme an angle for the cv and drive train? i guess thats why he isnt offering them on his website?.. my mechanic said the camber would be real tough cause he had to max em out just with the springs alone when he did the alighnment last month..any input?

Just to add, (of course I represent a bias) our 01 Pathfinder has had the spacers and ome springs for over 60K km's, the truck has just over 220K km's with OEM CV's. The 01 sees light to moderate off road, but sees at least 3-4K annually of VERY harsh washboard roads which cycles the suspension at an extreme rate. Still no CV issues.

Balljoints, tie rod ends, sway bar end links have all worn out, but our CV's remain.

I installed one set with my lift, but tomorrow I'm installing the nx4 spacers, so I'll see if I need to add the other ones.... keeping my fingers crossed I don't have to b/c I don't want to have to pay for another alignment.