H1 Bead Locks

Yes I know they are 16.5 and tires are extremely limited. I still want to know if anyone has run these on their Pathy. Do you guys know of any smaller Mud tires that will fit these wheels. I foresee a ton of cutting to get these to fit even after a sas. Am I wrong?

I'm asking because it looks like I may stay in AZ for another two years for work. If so I'll be looking to SAS my Pathy during that time. I want the H1 beadlocks but the tire size is what I'm worried about. Here is what I wanted to buy http://www.trailworthyfab.com/224-12-Bolt-Hummer-Wheel-Special-w-Tires.html

d-17520-14.jpg

So????? :shrug:

16.5s are more dated than 15s on anything bigger than a Festiva but there are workable sizes (have a 77 f series sitting in the lot right now with 33x12.5-16.5s). I'd check into local laws though first (or have a second set of wheels ready) incase your state ain't beadlock friendly for safety inspections. (especially if your going the re-centering route).

16.5s are more dated than 15s on anything bigger than a Festiva but there are workable sizes (have a 77 f series sitting in the lot right now with 33x12.5-16.5s). I'd check into local laws though first (or have a second set of wheels ready) incase your state ain't beadlock friendly for safety inspections. (especially if your going the re-centering route).

We don't have safety inspection here in AZ. So what type of tire was the 33?