Bushwacker fender flares?

crue313

I think they exist, but your gonna be hunting down someones pre-owned set. Do you have factory flares as they could be an option and you can always sand the texture out of them and paint them as you would aftermarkets anyway to give them a non-stock look. Or of you don't mind working a little to get something to work take a day trip to a local pick a part yard that has at least 1 wd21 and start unbolting flares from other trucks you like, use the wd21 there to hold it up against and see if it fits the form/function you want and if it looks like an amount of work you want to do to get them on.

I've been wanting to try that with a set from a crew cab frontier, but there are never any frontiers in our local pick a part. I don't thing the guy at work would appreciate me pulling his flares in the parking lot either. I look at them hard every time I park next to him.

James

• Like 1

Thats not a bad idea. I know there are a few pull-a-parts near me. I do have the factory flares I just want something that looks slightly more aggressive. I did take my stock ones off and painted them with bed armor, along with the bumpers.

Bushwacker don't make the flares anymore, i had a full set on King and sold them to a NPORA member in AZ. they can be found, but you have to keep your eyes open for them, especially on ebay.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok sorry i've been away for a while. So they don't make the flares anymore. I wonder if I can just find a nice set of flares off another type of truck that I could make fit.