Hello from Connecticut! (Pics inside)

OBDIII

Hello members!

Happy to join up and be part of what's so far been an incredibly friendly, informative forum.

I live, work, and go to college in Connecticut, and if your local, I'm always up to taking the truck in the woods and testing my 4wheeling skills.

As well as my recent obsession with wheeling I'm also an avid outdoorsman. Hiking, fishing, camping, and rock climbing strike a few of my favorite things. So drop a line if your an adventure enthusiast too, always into making friends as well.

I've made a couple posts before this debut here but I just put together a couple pictures of the Path and I's adventures so far, and thought I'd post here first. Videos as soon as I figure out how to get them off my android and onto a movie editor.

Hope you enjoy,

Mario

Video I made of some wheelin adventures:

1997 NISSAN PATHFINDER SE 4X4 5sp

Pathriverside.jpg

Pathrockandroll.jpg

pathrockyhill2.jpg

Pathrockyhill.jpg

PathNewwheelsandpallet.jpg

Pathnewwheelsandpallet2.jpg

pathnewwheelsdrivewayside.jpg

pathnewwheelsdriveway.jpg

Pathnewwheelsandpoke.jpg

Edited by OBDIII

Hello Mario, welcome to NPORA! Sorry to say, I'm almost 3k miles away from you so I doubt we'll be spending much time together other than here. :shrug:

Thanks for the intro and the pictures, it's always nice to welcome new comers. :beer:

B

Thanks for the kind greetings. I also added a video I made of some of my recent wheeling for your enjoyment!

I like the pallet roof basket look!

Thanks alot! The idea just occurred to me out of the clear blue sky. I hope it catches on, the best part is that you can usually find a pallet for free. I'm usually broke so it was an instant hit.

-Mario