New Member in Virginia

Chaser999

What's up everybody my names Chase. I joined this forum to get some great first hand knowledge about my pathy and maybe some help along the way of my modifications. My hometown is Chincoteague Island, Va, but i live in Harrisonburg during the fall and winter because I attend James Madison University. So where to begin.....Well i bought my pathfinder back in March of this year (2011) and have loved since the day I saw it on the lot. I previously owned A 3rd gen 4runner and that was my baby, but the pathy is an awesome, very similar ride. Right after i bought it i had the front widow tint matched to the stock rear and had then I installed the inchannel vent visors for the windows. My future mods plan to be either the OME lift or the AC lift and some brand of a roof baskt that's still undecided as well. I'll post up a few pictures of my ride so you can see how shiny she is :).

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Welcome to our community! I always have loved the silver R50's.

Sorry for the pictures, I have this editing app on my phone so the photos are altered and not that great. But the truck is actually brown not silver. I'll take some photos today in the parking lot and post them later.

Sorry for the pictures, I have this editing app on my phone so the photos are altered and not that great. But the truck is actually brown not silver. I'll take some photos today in the parking lot and post them later.

lol! Never mind then?

You should see the inside! It's just about perfect. It wont be too long till it gets dirty. I just purchased the tires and have yet to get them off road. Im just excited to get into the modding :jig: Im thinking roof basket at christmas, and OME lift with my tax return.

Welcome!

If you are in a rush for a roof basket, look into SportRack brand. Easier on the wallet than a Thule/Yamaka/etc.

Thanks for the input, but i was considering the rola roof rack with the extension but I am going to look into SportRack. Should i purchase new cross bars with a smaller profile or will I be safe with mounting directly to the factory cross bars?

Thanks everyone, I honestly can't wait to get it muddy. The previous owner was a State Troopers wife so it probably has never seen a trail. This thing even has the dvd player in the back seat, talk about riding in style!!!