Brush Guard still for sale

muddfildvaynes

I built a front bumper but this brush guard kept me from tearing my front end up before I had my steel bumper. It has definitly save me from ruining my pathy and has a bunch of life left in it. It will come with the mounting brackets and the bolts that came with it minus 2 but I would recommend getting new grade 8 bolts as I had to cut 2 of them to get it off. I paid $400 for it when I purchased but I do not think I will get anywhere near that as it is used and has taken some abuse but is still good. I was thinking maybe $130 plus you pay shipping which I am also guessing to be around $40-50? I just moved to TX so it should be easier than shipping it from NH. I am keeping my offroad lights.

41093_481313976101_607666101_6646035_6811886_n.jpg

2.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

unfortunately its gone... but you could just build a bumper! A meetup would be good, I have to do some maintenance to my pathy right now before it will see the trails though. New wheel bearing, cv axle, new gear oils, brake pads.... But that should be done by the end of next weekend. So where would we want to meet up?

Lol, turns out shift_love lives like 15 minutes from my house and im supposed to swing by and help him with his lift sometime soon once he gets all the parts. After thats done we should meet up somewhere neutral between houston and dallas.