Project Black Beauty

smoke

Yep that is true i can always add it later...

well this will be the end result with the gold lenses on the IPF 968 on a separate switch...and Hellas on the high beam side of the fog light switch I made.

e3aneda3.jpg

first coat of paint

2u6usuje.jpg

only bad thing is I killed another grinder tonight.... these mastercraft grinders are real POS...

I use a Dewalt cheap grinder and It's held up to my abuse fine .

I also put my DeWalt grinders through rigorous abuse on the jobsite, and they hold up great. Only managed to kill one, and that was after grinding concrete for about three days straight. Rain, mud, dirt, no problem. I'd buy another in a heartbeat (if I didn't still have two more).

used my cousin in laws shop and was his grinder... so I replaced it with like grinder...

nearly finished with (soon to be new) IPF 868's mounted in the bumper(clear) and 968's mounted above centered a little on there own switch. the Hellas will be mounted next to the 968's on the high beam switch. 2nd coat of the trim clad rust paint is on and should dry by morning.

ynegabys.jpg

:lol:

yea I like to see where I'm going... the gold lenses are on there own switch while the other 2 are on the factory fog light system. I took a old kicker switch out of a Chevy and wired the power in. one side is the bumper lights and the other is the pencil beam spots...