New Shoes

wheels are 4" back spacing but those tires measure 14.5" wide too wide for me . :lmao: I will put some 12.5's that will look better.. The good news is that the 35's don't rub at all on the front The rear wheel wells are another story . :thumbsdown: A little more trimming and all will be ok

Edited by PaMountianbiker

Looks good but I believe all thornbirds are junk.... just my opinion though; but your heading in the right direction going with swampers. I ran 33x13.50x15 Swampers LTB's for a month and those were too wide for me, went to 33x12.50x15 swampers LTB's and still a little rubbing and tore my flares off, so now I have my 34x10.50x15 swampers LTB's and love them. I believe they are the perfect tire for the SFD....

Looks good but I believe all thornbirds are junk.... just my opinion though; but your heading in the right direction going with swampers. I ran 33x13.50x15 Swampers LTB's for a month and those were too wide for me, went to 33x12.50x15 swampers LTB's and still a little rubbing and tore my flares off, so now I have my 34x10.50x15 swampers LTB's and love them. I believe they are the perfect tire for the SFD....

I was just looking at your Members page and checking out how wide your tires are. Seems to me that 12.5 are good on 8" rims but on the 10's they will be too wide. I agree the Thornbirds are garbage I just wanted the rims and they came mounted.I wanted to see how the 35's looked and if they rubbed . I was considering putting my 33X12.5 BFG's on the new rims . I went back to the way it was because I'm going wheelin today.

hey hey! Thornbirds may suck on anything but pavement but they look badazz :rofl: (and if you get a set from someone who realizes they are just looks cheap, I'm sure there are ways to sipe them into something usefull)