Newbe for CT

DarkDragon

Hi all, name is Tony and I have a 95 XE v6. In other words it my girls daily. It is an automatic. It has been in the guard rail as well. I got it in a trade for my 95 GSX-r 750. It could use some work, in which I have been trying to do lately. It has 207k miles on it and still ticking. Yet on its second tranny.

Lately I’ve been obsessed with turbo’n it to about 5psi. I come from a dsm turbo background. So I have been around boost for a while. So fabricating parts comes easy for me.

Another project that I am working will be an awd custom built gt42r beast. And not the pathfinder… ;)

Didn't you just join earlier this week or another DSMer moving to a wd21 :lol:

There's a couple people I belive that went through turbo-ing their trucks (1 twin spooled actually) so there should be 'some' help around

And put up some pics!

Didn't you just join earlier this week or another DSMer moving to a wd21 :lol:

There's a couple people I belive that went through turbo-ing their trucks (1 twin spooled actually) so there should be 'some' help around

And put up some pics!

wasnt me that signed up earlier, yet i have been on the site before looking for stuff, but i have officially signed up today.

as for the pics, as soon as i take some, i will post them.

just a little joke man, another DSM guy just recently signed up too, and I pose the same question to you as I did him... I want a little more info on it! (personally have a DSM myself that I've been neglecting for a few years)

thanks for the welcome.

yes i have seen what looks like the vg33 on twin turbo w/ twin intercoolers. i have also seen the relocated turbo after the cat as well.

have to look into engine management as well. i was thinking mega squirt, or just a cheap safc . i'll do my search here shortly to see what is more cost effective...

once again, thanks for the welcome. hope i can gain some knowledge from all of you (suspension ;)).

Edited by DarkDragon