pulling a trailer

NextToAlaska

:offtopic: Where have you been Offtour roadie ???

You can fix that rear end from drooping by installing an air lift. I have one in mine and it works great. Check out 4x4parts.com and then also get the air compressor.

:offtopic: Where have you been Offtour roadie ???

I've been out on tour with Ted Nugent since June....I'm now out with a band called ADRENALINE MOB, a new band that's supporting Godsmack.

Working hard to finally get that SFD!

I tow a tent trailer that weighs about 2700 pounds or so loaded, plus two mtn. bikes on top. I use the AirLift bags in the rear, and have installed a B&M transmission cooler. Tows nicely, and carries the load without too much effort. I've only noticed that the TC will lock and unlock as we go up and down hills... it's when it's unlocked but still in O/D that the tranny temps really start to rise. Then I just turn off the O/D when the going gets really hilly. And I wired the Pathy for a trailer brake - using a Prodigy P2 - love it; just set it, and forget it.

-sjm

I've been out on tour with Ted Nugent since June....I'm now out with a band called ADRENALINE MOB, a new band that's supporting Godsmack.

Working hard to finally get that SFD!

Thats cool ted rocks!!! I might sell you my SFD if you want it All the front stuff :crazy:

Here's my Pathfinder (Pre-Lifted) pulling our 1967 Serro Scotty Camper.....

Very cool, I like Scottys! Didn't know anyone else here had a vintage camper. We have a '59 Shasta Airflyte.