Did anyone buy a 94 Patfhinder SE when it was new?

jwblue

not the bone you asked for but I'll throw it anyway,I think my 89 xe was 20k new, no leather, no abs, no disc, power windows, A/C, premium wheels w/ 31's ... "sport package"

not the bone you asked for but I'll throw it anyway,I think my 89 xe was 20k new, no leather, no abs, no disc, power windows, A/C, premium wheels w/ 31's ... "sport package"

That is a lot for back then. Super expensive.

Are you just wanting to know what options there were @ that time? I didn't buy mine new in '94, but both my '94 SE's are damn near loaded. One has rear disc & the other has drum brakes. Other then that, I'm pretty sure it has every other option possible. No, neither one of mine has leather interior, which is good to me. I've had leather in previous vehicles, but don't really care for it. Looks nice & I think easier to clean & wipe down, but hot in summer & cold in winter.

What else are you needing to know? Stop by a Nissan dealership & I'm sure you could get all the info your looking for about '94 Pathys.

I bought the 95 SE new for just over 26k including the 'offroad' package and snazzy graphics

Thats not too bad considering what the sticker price was in a different thread. Did you have to bargain quite a bit to get it down that low?

I bought the 95 SE new for just over 26k including the 'offroad' package and snazzy graphics

That is a heck of a deal.

When dealerships are going out of business, that is the time to pounce. They are usually at invoice as soon as a customer walks in the door.

Mine was a "test drive one" I bought new in 95 with 4k on it. SE model with off road package for 33k after taxes

Did it have leather?

Edited by jwblue