New here, Own RX7, SV650s, and Pathfinder. Former Saturn Guru

Well I been on the nissan path forever but there were never any responses after months so I searched and found this site.

I have owned my Pathfinder for over two years and the work I've done is the basics; Maintenance, CAI, Custom catback (2.5"), Subs, and grill work.

here is a picture of my patty as she site

DSCF1192.jpg

My family had borrowed it for the last year while I was in Afghanistan and gave her some nice scrapes on the bumpers.

I also own a 1978 RX7 with the factory 12A in it at the time. The car runs awesome and I love it but in less than a month it will have a LS1 and T56 as well as the Cobra 8.8 rear end.

here is a picture of it

IMG_0118.jpg

I also own a SV650s. I won SVOTM in April 2010 and have made a few changes to it.

so here is a pic

killboy2.jpg

And I used to be a member in the Saturn community but I sold my turboturd in 2008 and havent participated much there.

Well, that is me in a nut shell. I came here to use the valuable information available. My current project is converting to a taurus fan and going with a 2" lift.

later,

Shawn

Welcome! Should be a pretty good wealth of info at your disposal here, and you will notice it being a little different environment than The Nissan Path here :beer:

No needto stitch weld. I know what I am doing (lol). I am doing a 6 point roll bar that I am making. Eventually I will need a full cage but I prefer to hold off as long as possible since I do not exactly like looking at the front bars ;)

thanks for the kind words. I can post MANY pictures of that bike because it IS mine and me in that pic.

so for S@G

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

SVotM-April2010.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

DSC02840.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

just a few.......

here is more of my car

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

Welcome to the family. As you'll probably figure out, there's more information here about Pathfinders then anywhere else in the world. If you can think it, its probably been asked here before at some time. Its all just a matter of figuring out how to Find it. Search is a beast, and annoying at the best of times, but once you figure it out, you can narrow things down pretty well. The very best thing you can do is stay active since most of the time, things are resurrected from older members memories, and as time goes by, you'll have a lot of the answers to replace some of us who want to retire. :tongue:

Love the bike. Have always wanted a rocket but know my personality enough to see foresee my own future. I don't look very well dead so I've had to give up on the idea of it.

Love the Pathfinder of course, and love what you did with the Saturn. Looked great.

Enjoy your stay.

epic

33wa2d1.jpg

30c7rz6.jpg

he is my weapon, 86 gxl w lt4 block w/lt1 portflow heads, deltek coil pack conversion, 4-1 custom headers, mcloed clutch system, t56 6 speed, drop in fuel cell, lt4 gm hot cam swap, mazdaspeed big brake kit, t2 lsd built kaaz lsd, tein super drift coilovers, supernow tie bars, bride low max buckets, takata harnesses, 8 point cage, stitch welded chassis

Edited by WarehouseRat

no the dalmation isnt mine. the exwife took him in the divorce just after she shot my cat.

WTF? and you didn't shoot her?

welcome to the family! beeeeeeeeeeeeutiful bike and RX7! sweet lookin saturn too! :aok:

like Josh said, NPORA is a wealth of info, if you can't find it here, it probably hasn't been done yet or doesn't exists lol! can't wait to see your build progress on the pathy! :beer: