Used bush bar purchase

erathge

I find I need all the approach angle I can get which is why I run sans brush guard. I like how it looks and that it holds the off-road lights nicely. But I doubt anyone wants their front bumper to look like mine (scratches everywhere).

yeah i hit the deer going around 80kms haha i ended its life at impact and she was a pretty big deer prob the best 75 dollars ever spent, if i didnt have when i hit that deer i can bet that id be dead or i woulda had a deer in my engine bay which would mean WRITE OFF.

no... some cause more harm than good

exactly. if i hadnt had my brush guard when i got in my little accident, the damage amount would have been less than half of what it was

and the suspension doesnt really change with the brush guard. i have my bully bar on over a steel bumper, on stock suspension, with no issues what so ever

Edited by skulptr

• 8 months later...

Sorry guys, but i just gotta say... I guess good things come to those who wait! Was in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago and picked up a brush guard and tail light guards in mint shape for $150. I was okay with that price, considering the reason i started this thread is because i was looking at one for $175 which had some rust, and a bent bottom bar...

When I was taking this picture, it got me thinking how far the pathy has come since i got it, but theres always more to be done! Next up, new wheels, tires and AC lift! (don't hold your breath)

Jan 2010:

IMG_0211.jpg

March 2012:

c6544fd4.jpg

Anyways, sorry to resurrect an old thread, but i wanted to share.

It's all good. I love going back and re-reading my drivel wondering to myself, "why do I type like I talk? Is'nt it better to be thought a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt?".

That brush guard makes it look like a completely different animal. I still love the look of mine. :)

Sorry guys, but i just gotta say... I guess good things come to those who wait! Was in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago and picked up a brush guard and tail light guards in mint shape for $150. I was okay with that price, considering the reason i started this thread is because i was looking at one for $175 which had some rust, and a bent bottom bar...

When I was taking this picture, it got me thinking how far the pathy has come since i got it, but theres always more to be done! Next up, new wheels, tires and AC lift! (don't hold your breath)

Jan 2010:

March 2012:

Now I want a bush guard... your truck is the same color as mine for good comparison.

So did you install the ome 922 rears or switch to AC lift?

Man, i'm still not sure if i'm going down the right path with my Ironman lift (4 days away from install now... i really am counting down the days)

As a teaser I bolted one side of wheel spacers on to see how that'll look and jacked the body up to sim my lift... i'm getting a little excited and carried away....

Edited by dynomax

Now I want a bush guard... your truck is the same color as mine for good comparison.

So did you install the ome 922 rears or switch to AC lift?

Man, i'm still not sure if i'm going down the right path with my Ironman lift (4 days away from install now... i really am counting down the days)

As a teaser I bolted one side of wheel spacers on to see how that'll look and jacked the body up to sim my lift... i'm getting a little excited and carried away....

Im interested to see how the Ironman lift plays out. No, i just have had OME 922 in the rear for about a year now, front is all still stock. I like them, but im thinking about just switching it all up for AC springs for that little bit of extra lift (i have to do the front anyways this summer)