I got lucky and found me a new one

smoke

While driving home from the bodyshop I saw the tail end of a R50 and a sign in the window.... something told me to turn around and go look...I found a Black 96 LE with leather, 4x4 181,xxx miles... I immeadiatly crwaled under her and started to inspect her from front to rear....

the guy selling it came out and said can I help you...my reply I'll meet you at the back. He was a little perplexed until he saw mine sitting on the trailer.

So i took it for a little drive and noticed a few minor things to work on.. but all in all shes in great condition body wise..

so I talked the guy down to $2500....will pick it up tomorrow after the finall bill of sale...

yea yea yea......I was not at home when I posted couldnt upload pix yet only got one...but here she is....

R5020.jpg

you still parting out your other one? I would take the parts that are better on it and put them on this one and make a super pathy! P... Or you could build both and just not care what happens to that one considering what already has happened to it; it is nice to not care if you damage something more......

Yea I got a really good deal... I had alot to do with his wife. He wanted to sell it for more. But she talked to him while i was over looking it(really getting in to detail on everything. She saw the connection I had with it. It was ment to be. I still plan on striping out the red R50....just have to talk to a buddy that has a lift and see if I can get him to help me out and he can keep the body for labor plus a little cash along the way after selling some parts...

So those of you that need parts leave me a detailed list and Ill see what I can do for you...