Hello all!

Hello everybody. My name is Dave, and my Pathfinder is a 95 XE in black. It has 220000km on it, and is mostly stock for now. I bought it as a temporary beater, but fell in love with er. Will definately be doing a lift soon, and am currently researching tires. I am a reasonably adept backyard mechanic, but have never done a lift, so I'm sure I'll rely on the expertise of members. Of course I'll search b4 posting. ;) I've already learned a lot by lurking, and by reading all the stickies. Look forward to talking to u guys.

Edited by davemoore923

WAVEY hello and welcome to the family! seems to always happen that the pathy is bought cheap as a beater for winter or weekends, and you end up falling in love with it. it's a pathy thing :wub:

enjoy the forums!

WAVEY hello and welcome to the family! seems to always happen that the pathy is bought cheap as a beater for winter or weekends, and you end up falling in love with it. it's a pathy thing :wub:

enjoy the forums!

Thank you for your kind welcome, sir. She has indeed wormed her way into my heart. Lol

Thank you for your kind welcome, sir. She has indeed wormed her way into my heart. Lol

uhm, ima chick :D don't worry, happens all the time lol

! yes, they worm their way in, so much so i ended up with 4 pathy's (at the same time) within a 3 year time span lol

pssst .... slick is a gal!

^^^^ hehehehe :aok:

Edited by Slick

uhm, ima chick :D don't worry, happens all the time lol

! yes, they worm their way in, so much so i ended up with 4 pathy's (at the same time) within a 3 year time span lol

^^^^ hehehehe :aok:

Lol. Oops. Well, thank you for your welcome, regardless.

Howdy Dave, congrats on the wise choise (keeping the pathy). Lifts aren't that hard but which is it you plan to do, suspension out body lift? Either way, we'll walk you through it... :beer:

B

Hey there.

What part of AB are you from? I lived up there for just under 3 years in the Northern parts. North of Grande Prairie. There's a Alberta section on these forums as well and perhaps there's someone else close to your neck of the woods you could meet up with and hit the trails with.

I too got the bug for these beasts a little more then 6 years ago. This is my 3rd. The other 2 I left in Alberta due to having to get out of province safety's on lifted vehicles. Would have cost more then buying another. That's what I love about these Rigs. Cheap and Reliable. I stated out looking for a 4Runner like many others but settled on the Pathy. Soon after I fell in love. I've never looked back, I've only looked for better and better condition rigs as I now know what to look for. This is a great community and I'm sure you'll fit right in, with the exception of Nunya, We sort of let him stay here even though he likes to paint his rig Pink. :new576:

Welcome to the Family.

Thank you everybody. I'm planning on doing a suspension lift. Money is tight right now, so after spending some time reading the forums, have pretty much decided to go the JGC coil route in the back, and an UCA lift in the front. I will post some pics soon, though there is nothing fancy about er yet. I just had a baby boy :beer: so the camera is at the hospital right now. Talk to everybody soon.

Oh, and Dowser: I'm in the Edmonton area.