LTX Michelins in SW British

westslope

Not really sure on good deals. I bought my last set of tires from jeep thrills customs in Maple Ridge. I was having further work done though. I wouldn't say they were cheap but good guys. Before that I bought a set from Circuit Tire in Port Moody. Again, they're not overly cheap but they know their stuff and my dad likes to buy from them.

If you know what you want then I'd just phone around and get quotes from all of the obvious places. Tire mounting isn't exactly very complicated and I personally wouldn't really care who did it so long as they're balanced correctly.

People I know seem to buy from the US, get them shipped to Pt Roberts and then import themselves, usually saving hundreds. Discounttiredirect or tirerack maybe...

I bought some Goodyear Duratracs locally recently and they seem decent but I think I paid $1200 for 5. I like that they are winter (snowflake) rated but actually designed for year round use.

Cross-border shopping invariably is time consuming and one foregos any services such as flat and puncture repairs.

I settled on Discount Tire in South Surrey (just north of 24th avenue). Good advice and the lowest price of the retail outlets I consulted in the Lower Mainland.

I got MS2 michelins with a P rating. Figured I didn't need the C-load rating. LTX MS2 P235 75R/15 XL 108T