2door same as 4 door?

My question is:

What parts from the 4 doors will fit the 2 doors?interior wise that is?

I know there is no way I will find another 1990 2 door pathy to rob of parts but I also see this one isn't like my 88 pathfinder.

as you can see,the door panels are different.

the dash is the same but the HVAC controls aren't.

would a 4 door carpet fit the 2 door?

and how much of the center console do you think i am missing?I will end replacing it all i guess?

Front seats are interchangable but are the rears?

as you can see from the pics,I have alot to fix on thsi 90 model.

this is the 88 door panel

doorpanel.jpg

this is the 90 door panel and interior

doorpanel-1.jpg

console.jpg

rearseats.jpg

hvac.jpg

Edited by 90pathy2door

Door panels and carpet should all fit whether 2 or 4 door. The center console actually looks complete, if you had carpet.

the door panel difference is due to the year, your 90 panels look styled like the ones I put on my 88 from a 4 door(mount up exactly the same, even use the same armrest pad), only with a switch panel only for 2 windows (which would interchange with a HB I would sumise) The heater control differences would just be 2 different options (the pictured one being the actual climate control setup or some name like that) Carpet and seats all interchange as they are the same basic shells between 2 & 4 doors (other than the extra door jams) Suppssedly 4 door front seats even have the entry release needed in a 2 door for rear seat acess. As Simon said, your console looks intact, just odd since there is no carpet. One neat thing 4 doors have 2 doors dont is the rear seat belts have shoulder straps on the end seats, they DO bolt in though with some light modification (one extra hole that dont exist from the factory per side and some trimming needed to the interior panels)

4 doors dont have a entry release, unless you mean the leg glider release.

Really, I coulda swore my spare set of front seats from a 4 door had it and GG I think it was said his had it... Might be a pick and choose thing...