Just a heads up for those about to purchase shocks.

Dowser

As the Title states, Rancho is offering another promotion for all their stuff. It was the same Promotion they ran when I bought mine. Here's the website. Rancho. When I bought my 9000xls I got a $100.00 rebate check in the mail. With that rebate it made the purchase of my Shocks $25.00 cheaper each shock. If I recall correctly when adding the rebate, I paid about $62-63 dollars a shock for the 9 way adjustables.

Just thought I'd throw this out there incase someone was about to go shopping. 4wheelparts gave me the cheapest price hands down and will price beat other online competitors as well. And since this is a rebate that goes thru Rancho and not 4wheel parts, wait until 4wheelsparts has some promotion of their own like free shipping, or whatever.

Hope someone gets some use out of this.

Edited by Dowser

Its on the list so I'll have to see if it fits in the budget. Thanks for the haeds up, Bud!! :beer:

B

Likewise.....the very, very, long list..... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

4wheelparts is currently offering free ground shipping and 10% off...thats 263 shipped to your door. Steep for my blood, although my truck desperately needs them!

Edited by OldSlowReliable

4wheelparts is currently offering free ground shipping and 10% off...thats 263 shipped to your door. Steep for my blood, although my truck desperately needs them!

I paid 167.78 shipped to my door for Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks. I'm more than happy with them even though I had to trim the lower mount on the front shocks to fit. That and if you order a set of 4 before May 31st you will qualify for a $35 cash back rebate from Skyjacker.

I ordered the shocks from http://www.rockymountainsusp.com The part number for the shocks are as followed N8052 and N8027 (I forget what one is front and rear. If you really want to know ask and I'll look it up). The rear shock part number is 2 inches longer than stock. It will fit your ride if it doesn't have a lift and give you some real nice flex too. Just thought I'd pass this on to those on a tighter budget like I am.