Steering Wheel Emblem

fusion

Before I start messing around with it too much in an effort to take it off, I thought I would see if anyone knows how it is attached? I am hoping it is just stuck on with adhesive and will come off easily... any insight?

the r50 00-04 have a emblem on the steering wheel, i remember seeing a 00-04 steering wheel without the emblem and what was left in its spot was glue soo your best bet is to just peal it off. try not to scratch up the steering wheel :dance:

i have an '01 LE and its just molded into the airbag cover like skulptr said

can you post a pic?

This isn't mine, but mine looks the same... I can get better pics if it would be helpful.

38404610009_large.jpg

yeah thats just held on by double sided tape, more or less. best bet is a wide blade to get it off, for best chances of not breaking it. if there is any stick left behind, will come off easily with goo gone or goof off, depending on how high you want to get while doing it.

btw, why remove it? besides the obvious. i would hate to have that come off when the airbag deploys, and have nissan permanentaly imprinted on my face

yeah thats just held on by double sided tape, more or less. best bet is a wide blade to get it off, for best chances of not breaking it. if there is any stick left behind, will come off easily with goo gone or goof off, depending on how high you want to get while doing it.

btw, why remove it? besides the obvious. i would hate to have that come off when the airbag deploys, and have nissan permanentaly imprinted on my face

Thanks, I will give it a shot this weekend...

I am going chrome-less on my ride and am going to paint it flat black like the rest of my emblems.... B)