New here.

Path_Found

Hello, everyone.

I am new here and I'm looking to get into off-roading. I'm hesitant about doing any modifications as of yet, but soon I'd like to start. I got into offroading a while ago, but as I've only just turned 16 (Dec 9th), I didn't have my own vehicle. Now I can follow along on the trails. I'd like to get mud terrain tires, but I'll see how my funds go.

Edit: Here's a picture of my stock '96 pathy crawling my driveway:

QtGyi.jpg

Signed,

Path_Found

Edited by Path_Found

Welcome, where in NJ are you? I'm down in central NJ. I'll be doing a lift this summer and probably some bumpers. Right now, I am all stock so you should be able to go everywhere I go and more depending on how much you value your paint.

• Like 1

If you have some beginner to moderate trails around you, you can start wheeling without all the mods. A set of All Terrain tires will get you far without having to worry about having separate winter tires, and summer MT's.

Once you get the hang of it, you will find you will want protection (skidplates, sliders, steel bumpers - likely in that order) and will think about installing a lift and bigger tires, which will make the moderate and harder trails a little easier (and ease the worry about the smashy smashy on the rocks.)

Welcome!

Welcome, where in NJ are you? I'm down in central NJ. I'll be doing a lift this summer and probably some bumpers. Right now, I am all stock so you should be able to go everywhere I go and more depending on how much you value your paint.

I'm in the Mays Landing area.

WAVEY hello and welcome! I am originally from NJ...... but I was dortunate enough to escape lol. enjoy the site! :beer: (oh wait, 16, no beer for you! yay! more for me!)

welcome, listen to pezzy, she knows

when it's available, you should add a rear lockright locker between the skids and lift. They are great for running trails

• Like 1

Some of you guys are pretty crazy when it comes to this stuff. The trails around here, and that people usually take are mostly green-laned. I don't intend on doing serious climbing or anything like that.

Welcome to NPORA Bud!!

Just take her out on some trails with another truck and get the feel for it. Once you figure out what you like to you, you'll know what mods should be done. You just got started and have plenty of time... ;)

B