New kid on the block!

Guest TI RENagade

Guest TI RENagade

Good day everyone! Happy to finally be a part of this forum. I have many a hours surfing (read : LEARNING!) so much about this wonderful little jem of a unit that I just purchased. I have a fairly decent 94 Pathy that I love and plan to spend a whole lot of my free time in! Ive done a lot of research on these machines and have a good idea of what to expect from this joy machine! One thing that may wander away a little from the OFF ROAD factor of my beast, that I haven't read too much about yet, is a set of white guage face covers for this thing. I use my truck everyday to go to work and then play with it on weekends. I'm trying to make it an all around decent ride for me to enjoy. Anyone have any names of companies that carry them? All help is greatly appreciated! :bow: Anyhoo, thanks to anyone who helps! I'll see ya all online! When I get a digital camera I'll have more recent pics of the beast. Nothing special yet, but hopefully I will be able to change that soon. This picture is all I have, and its allready outdated! :huh:

Guest TI RENagade

I give up. Silly as it is, I can't post a pic. Everytime (6 times!) :idea: I've tried I always get an error message saying the format is wrong or file too big! Its a 680kb pic in a jpg format. Doesn't seem outta this world, does it? :blink: HELP!