Car Warriors - show on SPEEDchannel

spazman

Who else has watched this show? It's new and I saw it last night and it's sad to say I can't get that hour of my life back! In case if you don't have any idea what I'm rambling about, it's a car building competition (kind of monster garage style build without the monster part), 72 hours 2 teams with identical cars to start with then they build them into something "cool." The whole show only focused on the paint job and what engine they put in. These people rebuilt the whole car inside and out without more than 2 minutes of mention on the interior, suspension, any components.

So figured I'd save anyone from watching this, not worth wasting your time! If anyone disagrees with me, well you you're wrong and I'm right.

Think of who would watch it, wanna be teens who have only worked on a car in Need for Speed and Forza (forza's not bad... ;) ) where the entire basis is the engine, and paint!

Not a whole lot of people would watch a show that details suspensions and such, so they only have a few shows that detail that stuff..

Good point, I saw an ad for it somewhere and thought it might actually be a good car show. No so much, just another teenie bopper pimp my ride kind of show. They literally spent 10 minutes talking about how they painted a skull on the hood, they didn't even say what kind of engine it was in any detail. They only 5 minutes total on the judges driving them and looking them over. So if you like pimp my ride, well you probably still won't like this car building competition.

And don't knock NASCAR, it's fun to watch as long as you record it and fast forward to the wrecks!

Little Hugs! You can get em by the case, bigger cases or 6 packs in all kinds of different flavors, not just "Blue, Red, Purple, and Orange" Bedroom fridge is always stocked good with em!

It's NASCAR speed channel, what did you expect? Only time they early ever stray away from nascar is pinks reruns and Barret Jackson auctions...

:huh:

You mean the BumpDraft 500 last weekend?

:stickwack:

One of the best internet quotes ever is "I droped a bag of Skittles into the toilet, flushed and watched an entire Nascar race in 10 seconds".

B

:laugh:

those shows suck!

I love Stacey David's Gearz. He used to host a couple shows on powerblock, but i am glad he has his own show on speed now.

http://www.staceydavid.com/

yeah, stacey rules, he used to host TRUCKS! he's friggin NUTS....

as for that new show?? oh, hell no would i ever watch a bunch of tired little boys trying to build a cool car in 72 hrs...pfft.