Brush Guard soon to be up for sale

muddfildvaynes

I just got done building my new bumper and am hopefully going to be instaslling it this weekend; so I am taking my brush guard off and selling it; figured I would offer it on here first. It has definitly save me from ruining my pathy and has a bunch of life left in it. It will come with the mounting brackets but most likely going to have to cut the bolts that hold it in so you would have to get new ones. I paid $400 for it when I purchased it but I do not think I will get anywhere near that as it is used and has taken some abuse but is still good. I was thinking maybe $120 plus you pay shipping which I am also guessing to be around $40-50? I am keeping my offroad lights.

41093_481313976101_607666101_6646035_6811886_n.jpg

2.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

0226111909.jpg

Edited by muddfildvaynes

I was thinking maybe $120 plus you pay shipping which I am also guessing to be around $40-50?

Just a FYI. I was lucky to see one of these at the local Pick & Pull on a totaled pathy. It was bent to one side a few inches and the drivers side light guard was smashed flat so I only took the center section for $85. A come-along straightened it 1/2 way but it was a fair price regardless.

B

I just got done building my new bumper and am hopefully going to be instaslling it this weekend; so I am taking my brush guard off and selling it; figured I would offer it on here first. It has definitly save me from ruining my pathy and has a bunch of life left in it. It will come with the mounting brackets but most likely going to have to cut the bolts that hold it in so you would have to get new ones. I paid $400 for it when I purchased it but I do not think I will get anywhere near that as it is used and has taken some abuse but is still good. I was thinking maybe $120 plus you pay shipping which I am also guessing to be around $40-50? I am keeping my offroad lights.

41093_481313976101_607666101_6646035_6811886_n.jpg

Which tires do you have on in this pic? Your path looks like my wife's Xterra. That looks sick.

When I get the money, I'll likely be interested. But first, a couple of questions:

1) Any rust, missing paint, etc.

2) How bent is that bottom cross piece?

3) Shipping to Ohio?

There is surface rust on the mounts but no the brush guard, the bottom cross piece is bent in a little, not too much as you can see in the pics above. And where in OH/zipcode?

BUMP still available

Edited by muddfildvaynes

• 4 weeks later...