New from the US

NissanNismoZ

Hello, just thought i would introduce myself lol.

I'm a big nissan fan and have never had any problems from any.. its sort of a family thing.. my mom has a 1993 nissan quest with just over 300k miles on it.. and hasnt had to change anything but the timing belt and axle.

so that says a lot for nissan so i thought i'd go the same route! so i did.

I currently have a 1995 Nissan Pathfinder with 170k miles. I've had it as my first car and everything's been good so far!

that's all i have for now lol.

hope everyone has a grat day!

btw if anyone has any nice neat tricks or tips feel free to let me know! i love improving things.

Your destine to drive a bone stock truck FOREVER! How bout some pics? Maby where at in the US you be? Might be someone close to you that can help you with some of those tips and tricks we don't have round here?

Your destine to drive a bone stock truck FOREVER! How bout some pics? Maby where at in the US you be? Might be someone close to you that can help you with some of those tips and tricks we don't have round here?

Yeah, i'm into customizing..but have no idea where to start! I'm thinking interior first.

I'll post some pics as soon as i get my new front grille.. it's bugging me that its gone (yes, i have OCD hahaha)

I'm currently in KY.. i used to see pathfinders out a lot mainly for 4wheeling, and they looked good at it! not sure if i could do that, i'm too easy on things like this lol

Try it oncve... it's contagious. Nobody said you have to bounce off every tree in the woods. Theres plenty of clean strait trucks that still get used as a way to leave the paved path :aok: Seriously though search through the forums... all the wd21 sections will give you some ideas, garage section will be helpful to you, as will the members rides sections. Hell you might find a tidbit or two in off topic!

:welcome:

Pics are necessary...

there, i put a very ROUGH picture of it on my sig :P

I'm not really wanting to show too much until i get the exterior finished.. again with the it bugging me its missing a grille and corner light :P

Welcome to NPORA!!

Tricks?? Tips??? Nope, none here... :shiftyeyes:

B

:rofl: B .. way to scare him off!!!! lmao

Yeah, i'm into customizing..but have no idea where to start! I'm thinking interior first.

I'll post some pics as soon as i get my new front grille.. it's bugging me that its gone (yes, i have OCD hahaha)

I'm currently in KY.. i used to see pathfinders out a lot mainly for 4wheeling, and they looked good at it! not sure if i could do that, i'm too easy on things like this lol

hello, and welcome tot he family. I'm in SE Indiana and I have a spare grille and headlights (amongst a gazillion other parts)... where in KY are you located?

I have wheelin trips to KY and TN planned for summer.... maybe you can come too? I wheel haspin acres as often as i can afford, it's 25 min from my house (Haspin is in Laurel, IN), be great to have another pathy owner come join me... i am usually the ONLY nissan there lol!

enjoy the forums, lots of cool write ups and tips n tricks available for almost anything you can imagine :)

:rofl: B .. way to scare him off!!!! lmao

hello, and welcome tot he family. I'm in SE Indiana and I have a spare grille and headlights (amongst a gazillion other parts)... where in KY are you located?

I have wheelin trips to KY and TN planned for summer.... maybe you can come too? I wheel haspin acres as often as i can afford, it's 25 min from my house (Haspin is in Laurel, IN), be great to have another pathy owner come join me... i am usually the ONLY nissan there lol!

enjoy the forums, lots of cool write ups and tips n tricks available for almost anything you can imagine :)

Thanks! Bahah that would be cool. I think I may have founf some parts for it (thanks to others on this site) I'm already addicted to this, just because of the humor and support :D

The only nissan there?! Wow. I'm a big believer in nissans but I can't believe that! Lol. But thanks and ill see if I can join in sometime :D

Thanks! Bahah that would be cool. I think I may have founf some parts for it (thanks to others on this site) I'm already addicted to this, just because of the humor and support :D

The only nissan there?! Wow. I'm a big believer in nissans but I can't believe that! Lol. But thanks and ill see if I can join in sometime :D

yup.... only other nissan i've ever seen there was a pathy (beat to snot) at the end of the day one time, and a titan towing a quad trailer the same day..... other than that, and a HB pick up once, i have been the ONLY nissan in the place :D i kinda like that cuz everyone stares at my rig like WTF..... it's not a jeep...... it's not a suzuki...... it's not a custom buggy...... then they follow me around to see how he does wheelin lmao.

Any time you wann go to Haspins, let me know, I can NEVER find anyone to go with me! you're more than welcome to crash here at my place. Where in KY are you located?

oh, and as for funny...... hehe, come join us in the poho......... now THAT'S where the funny is ;)