ALOHA FROM THE BIG ISLAND

808R50

Aloha!!!

Jus picked up a wrecked 99 pathfinder with what I assume is a 2in lift. Not sure if the springs are stock or not, but she sports a set of KYB struts in front & Ranchero RS900s out back. If you put her next to a stock pathy, she's up a bit.... 2 inches I'd say.

Unfortionately, that's just not going to be enough. I don't build reasonable rides, we go full retard in this house.

I did some reading before I joined the forum, you guys seem to know you're trucks pretty well & there's a lot of good info here. I'm looking to get a set of 35's under this lil pathy. I feel like I've got a decent grasp on what it's going to take, but talking to a few guys who have already done it sure would help. I'm gathering info fella's, Mahalo's to any of you with a lil time to help a bruddah out.

we go full retard in this house.

:rofl:

You'll fit right in so welcome to NPORA Bro!! :beer:

I'm new to the R50s myself, but from what I have read, a sub frame drop and your new friend saws-all are what you will need to get 35's mounted. I'm sure there is more detailed info in the R50 and Custom Fabrication sections.

B

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to hacking the front clip of a donor. Some of the parts are a little rough, but good enough for getting her back on the road to work out any mechanical problems.

Photos to follow...

I'm new to the R50s myself, but from what I have read, a sub frame drop and your new friend saws-all are what you will need to get 35's mounted. I'm sure there is more detailed info in the R50 and Custom Fabrication sections.

B

B's post sums it up.

Welcome!

B

What B sad. And yes, full retard is the only to go. :aok:

Welcome to the forum! Best of luck with your build. :beer: