FNG w/08 LE from Mountain Home AFB

volvite

Hey everyone. Just wanted to start off right and introduce myself. I just purchased an 08 Pathfinder LE fully loaded except for rear entertainment center. It has 18k miles on it. It also has the 5.6L V8. I'm active duty Air Force and purchased this for my wife and son as a dependable vehicle for them. I drive a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited (WJ) and that's my main off road rig. However my Pathfinder came with the brush guard and 8000lb warn winch. As time moves on I'll be doing some mods to the Pathy. Here is a link to the pics of our pathfinder:

http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/volvite/Pathfinder/

Sorry, not sure yet how to post pics to the club. Let me know what you all think.

Edit, I think I figured out how to post pics.

SDC12232.jpg

Edited by volvite

Welcome to NPORA Bud!! That is a good looking Pathfinder, but I don't really know much about he latest generation. It will be interesting to see what you do with it, you may be doing some pioneering...

B

:welcome:

Also going to enjoy this. :)

I've been searching on the internet the past few days and have not found much for the vehicle. It's really crazy. Seems like there are lots of Nissan forums but very little in the section for the R51.

welcome, nice truck. The JGC bumper/tire carrier is cool, show me a closer look!

Yes, not much out for the new pathfinders yet, but you could make some rock sliders and skid plates and go have fun with it :beer:

welcome! The r51 areas are a bit lacking since they are well... newer and not alot of people willing to bash and destry never stuff they dropped a bit more coin on than say a high miled r50 or a well worn wd21 but there are some r51 wheelers out there (a couple here as well)

The JGC bumper/tire carrier is cool, show me a closer look!

that has me a little intrigues as well too... does it drop down? dont see in the pic any way of it swinging out...

I drooled over this a couple of weeks ago when I was at MTN Home AFB for the weekend. Its a pretty truck in person... Although, I spent the weekend in my buddies Dakota V8 4x4 crew cab... got into some mud out behind the recycle dump with it, fun ride.