New Guy in AZ

Desert89

Hello Everyone,

I just picked up an 89 XE a few weeks ago. This is my first 4x4 truck. I think I already have the off road bug. I've already been out tearing up some dry river bed and hills west of Phoenix. I'm excited about NPORA. I've always been a big motorhead but that has mostly been my 1992 AWD Eagle Talon for the last 10 years. DSM has always had a strong member support even if the aftermaket support wasn't out there. It's always good to know that there is already a thread with the answer or If you post a problem someone has been there and will answer your question and get you pointed in the right direction. I plan on tinkering a lot with my truck to get it just the way I want it. I know I will have questions. Hopefully I can be a help to some of you as well.

Keep your axles underneath you,

Phil

Edited by Desert89

1gb DSM... Boo! No pop ups! Plus a Talon with the high mount rear plate... The full on ugly duckling of 1st gens! :rofl:

Kidding of course, let's see some pictures! Hell, show us the Talon too!

Howdy Phil, welcome to NPORA!!

As for keeping axles underneath, well, we only have one and I have never heard of anyone tearing one off. :D

By searching and asking, I'm sure your answers are here...

B

Howdy Phil, welcome to NPORA!!

As for keeping axles underneath, well, we only have one and I have never heard of anyone tearing one off. :D

By searching and asking, I'm sure your answers are here...

B

I think what he meant was "keep the rubber side down".

James