Warn M8000 Self - Recovery Winch Installed

Finally installed after waiting for a Solenoid Mounting Plate, which come to find out does not come with the winch! I went with the top mount style vs. The L-bracket style, did not want to block the airflow too much. I'm still waiting on some New battery terminals to attach the power and ground wires to the battery for a more clean install, they have extra connection points for accessories, especially when trying to wire in 3 more sets of PIAA's on the roof, lots more wires going to the battery. I KNOW HEAVY LOAD, hi output alternator on the list!

The bracket is under the solenoid here, it was bare metal so I painted it black.

dd4cc4d4.jpg

8561dc12.jpg

0f2bbb87.jpg

Custom made license plate holder

c8d17548.jpg

Finished install!

b9c2ed79.jpg

Edited by OfftourRoadie96

Where in ohio are you ? any where near pittsburgh or washington Pa ?

NOT CLEVELAND! LOL! About 45min outside this Hell Hole. Im about 3 hours from Pittsburgh.

Edited by OfftourRoadie96

• 3 weeks later...

Can' take credit for the license plate holder....seen a bunch of em around for a long time. BUT, one mod I haven't seen before, I thought was REALLY COOL! Check this one out, I think I might have to go with this one!

License Plate Bracket

I have a similar set up for my license plate. The maglight clips hold onto the TJM perfectly. Removing my license plate is part of the airing down and locking hubs ritual, then I wont lose my plate offroad. (Mud holes & water crossings like to eat them).

I added a coated 3/8" cable to my license plate. I Shrink Tubed a terminal ring to the other end. I'll probably go with a quick link thou, if someone really wants to STEAL my plate I guess theyre gonna get it. The Mag Lite clip attaches great to the KMA too!

a0da2b12.jpg

67e0bd79.jpg