New to board

Nickel-n-Dimer

Hello all, I am new to this board and new to owning a Pathfinder, I have a 1995 SE Warran Miller edition, but I am not new to the Nissan/Datsun scene. I have a 1968 Datsun 510 and a 1984 Nissan Maxima, I have alwas been a Nissan man and I am very happy to join the Pathfinder clan!

Here is my car domain for the 510!

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view...?page_id=273285

The Warren Miller Edition Pathfinder, had roof racks for skis, snow skiing graphics on the side(which were removed) other then that it looks very much like all 95 SE pathfinders with the big wheel and tire package...How do I post pics?

yeah, it's beautiful there! I've stayed in the grand okanagan (sp) a couple of times as i was blessed to have friend with good hookups who's living there right now. The shredding at big white is so sweet, gem lake + black forest are the $hit! I'm planning to come out there again this winter depending on how my cash situation is, and if the datsun isn't packed up for the winter, you gotta give me a little burn in it, i forget what riding around in my grandpa's '71 was like

Do you live around kelowna?
Yes, in Westbank, just over the bridge from Kelowna!

So my question is.....how did you know where he lived? :huh:

I lived out there(Winfield) for a summer B) , welcome aboard Nickel-n-dimer. WAVEY