lets say thanks

bagndrag

just got this in an email and think its a great idea specially during the holiday season.

xerox is doing something cool

if you go to this web site www.letssaythanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in iraq. you cant pick out who gets it, but it will go out to a member of the armed services.

how amazing it would be if we could get everyone we know to send o\ne!! it is free and it only takes a second.

wouldnt it be wonderful if the soldiers recieved a bunch of these? whether you are for or against the war soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

this takes just 10 secs and its a wonderful way to say thank you. please take the time and please take time to pass it on for others todo. we can never say enough thank yous.

thanks for taking the time to support our military!

i posted this on another forum i am on and a bunch of pep are dping it and hoping that some people on here would do the same. i think we should do this just cuz its the holiday season and these guys are serving and will be away from their familiesthe least we can do is say thanks to them while we are at home

There was a lot of cool things I got to see/do while I was in. I saw Saliva and Puddle of Mudd (POM's singer is a douche btw). Even though I'm not in anymore, I do sometimes miss the life of fear and danger, Oh the life of an airborne ranger.