Lift Kits

Trey

I have a 2001 pathfinder that is already lifted but they were just spacers and it put a whole bunch of pressure on the axles, so i need a good suspension lift kit. I was thinking about the OME 1.75 inch lift kit. What does everyone think?

There are TONS of people who have posted info here on their lifts. Looks around in the R50 section or in the members rides sections.

Next thing is what do you want to do with your truck? Do you just want it to look lifted or are you actually going to go wheeling with it? How much do you want to spend? How much of the work can you do yourself?

Very hard to give you an exact answer without more info. Is like asking "I want to buy a house. Which house should I buy?" without saying anything else. There are many choices out there and more info is needed so what we can give you suggestions.

I put in the 4x4parts.com 2" lift and am very happy with it and would do it again.

Edited by Northernpathy

Yeah i dont just want a lift for the looks, i want it for the trails. i dont do much work on my own but i am trying to learn. I will look around. Thanks everyone