mystery plug

skulptr

was workin behind the stereo and found this stray plug taped to the wiring harness back there. looks almost identical to the ones that plug into my heated seat switches. any idea what it would do if it had its own switch?

12092010274.jpg

was workin behind the stereo and found this stray plug taped to the wiring harness back there. looks almost identical to the ones that plug into my heated seat switches. any idea what it would do if it had its own switch?

12092010274.jpg

Well...i dont want to seem like a tard here but....could you be a little more specific...just which one the the "stray"???????

Tye

top right corner of the hol eis my guess, proably (as most cases) an option your truck aint equipped with. Sometimes it's easier (and cheaper) to make 1 harness for every trim level/avalable option variety and just not put switches and components in on non-equipped trucks

• 3 weeks later...

This looks like M90 (Diode (With manual A/C). I can't quite clearly see the colors of the wires in my picture, but I'll open it back up and see if they're G/R and Y/B. If they are, it's definitely M90.

m90.png

It's difficult to tell, maybe I'm wrong.