Happy Turkey Day......HA!

smoke

What is it about this time of year where all the nissans are getting damaged...lol

Well my turkey day started out fun. I had to work 5 hour shift at my job. But thats not the problem. On the way home I almost got T-boned. A 19 year old mexican kid ran a stop sign and hit me and then drove off... I was hit in the rear driverside door and he ripped the rear plastic bumper off my R50. Thats not even the funny part, the kid was driving a 1991 WD21. So I turn around and give chase 3 miles later at speeds pushing triple digits he finally pulls over. I then procede to rip his keys out of his ignition and wait for the cops. Among the list of charges: no license, no insurance, license plate was from a acura while on a wd21, title not registered with DMV (just bought day before by kids father), leaving scene of the accident, and reckless driving. The kid walks...Now the delima I doubt insurance will do anything and prolly drop me if I do a claim. Happy FREAKING Turkey day...lol

I had plans on making front and rear bumpers all along. Now it looks like im going to have to step up the time frame...lol My insurance company cant do anything because he was not insured. So I have to find a way to run his VIN to see if he has insurance these next few weeks. Going to make a claim in small clams court after getting estimates and such. The VIN is not even registered in yet still registered to a independant car dealer. A lot of things do not add up for the information from the kid or the owner info. The phone numbers do not work that I was given so IDK what will happen.

Was he even a US Citizen? Legal? Sad to know such filth get away with driving. Not saying all immigrants are like that but ones like these make em look bad. I;m not biased ;) How the hell is it that he gets to walk? Maybe he should "accidentally" get "bumped" into the back of a trash truck...

Edited by R50FJ60