They're Here!

MaritimeMan

And so the project begins. Thats right ladies and gentlemen, what we have here are a brand spankin new, ceramic coated set of Thorley headers. Took a while for summit to get them in, but they are here, just in time for my birthday present to myself. Along with these bad boys will be goin a high flow cat, followed by a Flowmaster, 2.25" piping through out as that is the size of the header Y pipe flange. Should be a fun project, as once again, I am doin it myself. Gonna have some extra fun with the studs, cause I'm pretty sure one side is completely wasted. Oh and bending the pipe to fit, and attachin the oxy sensor, but I have the tools for that. Any how, wish me luck, heres a pic of the new goods.

http://www.geocities.com/crazzycroatian/Pathy.html

Oh you didn't know? its their lattest mod, Calmini pool tables. Alloy slate, custom felt, machined pockets, and of course, space rubber rails. Or just toss a sticker on the side like I did. Heh, yeah install pics are soon to come. This is gonna be a weekend project, and well this week is gonna be rough. 28th is Megadeath concert, 29 is my 24th B day, 30th is day o rest, and 31 is Halloween, so no rest for the weary, or college student, whichever you want to look at it.

M.M.

hey man, congrads w/ the headers and happy bday, mine is on the 30th, and i'll be 20. bet ur going to have fun with your headers, i was getting a pair for mine but some a$$holes decide to break into my truck. anyway, i went to get an estimate for my installation for the headers, the guy basically said i need new heads so, we'll see what happens,

Dude, I just got mine today. Probably won't get them installed for at least another week. I have to get lifters replaced and my rod knock fixed at the same time. Let me know how you like them.

Summit lets them go for $440. Keep in mind those are ceramic coated, inside and out, so the regular ones would be less. Yep, as usual I will be doin the install of everything myself. I've gotten in over my head before, but I have a couple buddies with vast amounts of experience in this kinda stuff, so I'm not too worried about this project, its just gonna take a day or two to do.