Building a new front bumper...

Extreme90path

Hey Guys, I am working on throwing together a new front bumper for my Pathfinder. I am sick and tired of looking at the tube POS! SO what I was hoping, is you guys could post up photos of your home made or after market front bumpers. I am trying to figure out the kind of design I want to go with. The more photos and ideas the better!!! Thanks guys!

My current POS bumper...

DSC00664.jpg

still on another month delay on mine but here was a quick mock up...I just got the steel last weekend and have been tied up with the gf for her Bday this weekend and will be working a lot next weekend...then we go to HI for 10 days but it'll be done hopefully before Xmas

This is a trail gear bumper i'm going to make work on my pathy:

DSCN5564.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys, but it really is a POS hahaha! I threw it together in an afternoon using some poop pipe and scrap I had layin around. It has served it's purpose, held up to the high lift more than once xD. But it is tweeked a little. It is about 1" lower on the drivers side than the passenger side and it drives me nuts. Plus it was was my first bumper I've ever built so I think I can improve my design a lot! Maybe somthing that will hold a winch... hmmm... This one will be headed to the scrapper when I'm done haha. Inless someone comes and takes it off my hands.

Lets see some more bumpers!!!

P1020170.jpg

pathy007.jpg

You guys up north can get y'all selves is some crazy @!*%! I think it would take an hour for my butt to let go of the seat after some terrain like that! I like Louisiana's nice flat mud holes. Only problem is the 3 hours bent over with a pressure washer to get the 5 inches of caked on mud off once I get home. But hey I'm filling in all the low spots in my yard with the mud I bring home.

Extreme90path If you would like closeup pics of my KMA bumper I can try to take some this weekend. I have some decent pics here from when I first put it on.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=27760

James