Aftermarket Rear Bumper

Is there any aftermarket rear bumpers for a 95 pathfinder? I've been looking and looking for one... I thought ARB made one but i guess not. If so does anyone have any plans or suggestions on building one?? I want to install LED brake reverse and turn lights in it too. Any help would be greatly apprciated :D I know how to weld and do metal work so if i had the plans i could easily tackle this task

Start with a big U channel or a 2x6 box and weld bumper brackets to it. Tie some re-enforcements in further down the frame, cut out holes for the lights you want to use, cap the ends and paint it. Very simple plan others have done more and they will chime in. Or they started there an modified the plan a they went along.

Start with a big U channel or a 2x6 box and weld bumper brackets to it. Tie some re-enforcements in further down the frame, cut out holes for the lights you want to use, cap the ends and paint it. Very simple plan others have done more and they will chime in. Or they started there an modified the plan a they went along.

Thanks ill be starting this project within the next month and will be sure to post step-by-step pictures to maybe make some plans to post :aok:

Edited by TexasPthFnder95