Stock rims that work on our Pathys

4x4white03

Ok, so some folks (thank you) noticed my post on Frontier rims fitting my 2003. That was a big NO since the bolt patterns don't match (5.5" for the Pathy, 4.5" for the Frontier).

So I started wondering what other Nissan stock rims would work on our Pathfinders..... I have found the Titan rims match at 5.5", but what others and would they work on our trucks?

The only reason I ask is because I bought a great 2003 4WD, but the retard I bought it from put some horrible 22" rims on it which are not off-road friendly. Thanks for the replies in advance!

Ok, so some folks (thank you) noticed my post on Frontier rims fitting my 2003. That was a big NO since the bolt patterns don't match (5.5" for the Pathy, 4.5" for the Frontier).

So I started wondering what other Nissan stock rims would work on our Pathfinders..... I have found the Titan rims match at 5.5", but what others and would they work on our trucks?

The only reason I ask is because I bought a great 2003 4WD, but the retard I bought it from put some horrible 22" rims on it which are not off-road friendly. Thanks for the replies in advance!

I bought aftermarket 15" steelies that are "listed" for my 2001...they DONT fit...i had to grind away a little calipeer material to stop the rubbing. So i would recomend 16" or testing 15" first!!!!

tye

I also know for a fact that there are some toyota rims and chevy rims with the 5.5" 6Bolt 108mm centre bore...my buddies tacoma rims w/ 31's fit on my 2001 3.5 se

Tye

I also know for a fact that there are some toyota rims and chevy rims with the 5.5" 6Bolt 108mm centre bore...my buddies tacoma rims w/ 31's fit on my 2001 3.5 se

Tye

Toyotas have the same lug pattern as do Chevy's.

watch those GM wheels, I don't know about r50s but on wd21s the hub bore is smaller on the GM wheel and won't fit over our hubs. Even some later Nissan wheels have the smaller hub bore as laxman0324 with his r50 had to bore out the centers to fit Xterra s/c wheels(i think,not 100% sure) and colbywan had to bore to fit Titan wheels on a wd21...

Edited by nunya

^^^^ agreed. as far as all the non-HD GM vehicles that i've worked on, they've all got smaller center bores.

are you not a fan of steel wheels? i've thought about getting some 16x8s, but i don't think i really want to fork out the cash. plus, that would also make me want to lift the truck and all the other stuff that i'd rather not have my money get sucked away into. haha. :suicide: