Hello From BC

rgallant

Hi All,

Here from BC just east of Vancouver. 1st Pathfinder, but lots of off road experience. Had an Xterra previous to this it went wheels up after some nasty black ice. Job change meant something a little easier on the pocket book. So here I am.

Sounds bad really was not, went of the road into snow. X was still going forward and sideways. One side grabbed and she flipped, no roll literally went from wheels to roof. Towing yard started her and moved it as far as me and the insurance company can figure and toasted the motor. Oil rings were completely gone.

Would have gone WD21, but every one I look at needed a lot of work / rust removal. The one I got had the timing belt done at 156K only 218 on here now, exhaust done, front rotors and brakes, trailing arms are fairly new as well. So I can spend my money on the good stuff. Only bad thing is man is the suspension soft, but that is going soon.

I've seen ins. companies drop motors in X's for them being on their side (on ones they fix), gotta figure laying on its lid though, fluids got where they shouldn't and left where they should...