Just thought I would pop in to say hello.

Amontgomery

I found out this month that I will be getting a Pathfinder (GREAT Deal on a well worn 1997 SE-- 300,000 miles of well worn-- for about $500) and I immediately began digging around the internet trying to find a site devoted to them so I could get enough info to be able to fix whatever breaks on it.

I found this site so here I am.

I have a good base in mechanical knowledge (worked as a mechanic for a while) but have little to no specialized knowledge about the Pathfinder. I don't plan on doing any heavy off-roading or any extensive modifications, though I am thinking about a few things to restore some of the more well worn parts to ensure a longer life for the vehicle.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

Welcome... hunt around and even a not-so-mechanically-inclined person can keep their truck togher for a while here, you shouldn't have a problem if you already know what a waternator and a mufflometer is :aok::lol:

Welcome... hunt around and even a not-so-mechanically-inclined person can keep their truck togher for a while here, you shouldn't have a problem if you already know what a waternator and a mufflometer is :aok::lol:

the dealer charged me my extra kidney to change my waternator last year...really hurt!!!!

Tye