Help Changing Belts

ChiTownSprty

My fan/alternator belt snapped so I'm in the process of changing all 3 belts. I'm pretty new to working on vehicles myself so I was wondering if anyone could provide some helpful info on the best/easiest way to do this. Or maybe someone can send a link to diy guide or something. Anything will help. Thanks!

The alt should have a bolt under the alt on curved slotted bracket and a long 10mm bolt that acts as a tensioner. Loosen that bolt, then the long bolt which runs thru a threaded piece that the 1st bolt clamps down. You'll see what I mean once you start on it. It might be easier to get to the long bolt thru the wheel well.

The power steering pump has cutouts in the pulley to access the bolt you need to loosen (IIRC, it's toward the bottom). You'll have to bump the starter until it lines up or rotate the crank with a 22mm socket. Once loosened, there's another long tensioner bolt like the alt.

The A/C belt idler (top center of the engine) has a bolt in the center of the pulley that you loosen, then loosen the long 10mm bolt running straight down toward the pulley.