Hello from GA.

tack311

Hello everyone. I am Scott and I own a '95 XE. I am starting on mods and getting ready to do some wheeling. I am new to off road,but have not been this excited about a car since I was 16. All I have done so far is find the perfect Pathfinder for me and fix it. $600 for the Pathfinder and a rebuilt transmission later and I am ready to start mods. Hopefully I will bring something useful to the forum in the future too.

I am Scott and I own a '95 XE.

'95 XE?? Sounds like the perfect Pathfinder to me!! :D

Congrats on the new aquisition, I'm sure your excitement won't wear off quickly.

Welcome Scott!! Believe it or not, even photos of stock trucks are desired. There is always a new color, decals or various little things that no one has seen before...

B

I hope this works I never post pics from Photobucket.Here is my new obsession. Sorry it took so long to get these. I went from bone stock to a little lift from JGC springs and torsion bars being turned up. I think that 33's are too big on it too. For wheeling I am going to get 32x11.50's and everyday I'm going to be on 265/70/17's with FJ Cruiser wheels. Thoughts,comments.... Sorry for crappy cell pics too.

Before

IMAG0004.jpg

During

IMAG0007.jpg

After

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

Edited by tack311