Rear Tire Carrier To Install ?

underdog

My wife has decided after all these years, she wants the spare wheel outside. So I got hold of a carrier and am buying the mounting kit from AC. However they no longer supply the mounting instructions. What the'''''. Anyone have a set of mounting instructions laying around that you could copy and send to me, before I have to call in the cavalry!!!!! P.S. this on a 95 LE.

Edited by underdog

My wife has decided after all these years, she wants the spare wheel outside. So I got hold of a carrier and am buying the mounting kit from AC. However they no longer supply the mounting instructions. What the'''''. Anyone have a set of mounting instructions laying around that you could copy and send to me, before I have to call in the cavalry!!!!! P.S. this on a 95 LE.

I ran into the same problem when I ordered my kit from AC. But at the time they didn't even state that the instructions weren't included. I couldn't find any either. What i ended up doing was getting another member on here to make templates from his tire carrier equipped pathfinder. He helped out greatly with the install and it still took like 3 hours.

I ran into the same problem when I ordered my kit from AC. But at the time they didn't even state that the instructions weren't included. I couldn't find any either. What i ended up doing was getting another member on here to make templates from his tire carrier equipped pathfinder. He helped out greatly with the install and it still took like 3 hours.

Actually I do have the donor vehicle. So all Pathfinder have the anchors in place ?

All the ones with the tire carrier from the factory do. Make a template of where to drill the holes. For the latches at the bottom you will see 4 dimples. Dril with a smal drill first then a bigger one they are pre threaded holes. Just don't go too big!