OH-rings!

Hey fellas! Looking for a o-ring kit for my fuel injectors. Did some searching online and ebay but not sure what i need in a kit? Anybody have any good ideas for a good o-ring kit,and besides the upper manifold gasket what else should i consider changing out while ive got the manifold off?

Look for 300zx kits. there should be more results out there.

I think the L28(280z late 70's), and KA24 (common 90's nissan 4 cyl) use the same rings.

junk yard!!!

lol I pulled a few from there, dealers want WAY too much money for them XD

are your rings leaking??

if you're looking for a cheap fix, I'd pull some from the JY and soak them in ATF over night.

They're like new after that and makes it way easier to reinstall the fuel rail later as the injectors will just slide right into the rings :)

heck, if your old rings arn't in bad shape, an ATF soaking might fix those up too

Once the manifold is off, it's not much more work to swap in some nice new head gaskets

I just did mine XD reinstalling the upper intake later is a real PITA... I never want to have to do that again... ever >_>

SO get as much done in there as your budget allows for...

Coolant bypass hose is really easy to get at if you haven't done it yet (they tend to rot faster for some reason...)

if you take the heads off, it would be REALLY easy to replace all your exhaust studs with grade 8 units, as factory studs are prone to snapping and they're a nightmare to do with the heads still in the truck

Spark plugs are a breeeeze without the manifold in the way too