Got a new window put in my pathy... from my break in...

Kyle94

just got a window put in my pathy that had been previously busted from theft... looks good. almost matches the tint on the windows that were on the truck already... so now i have all my windows again and i can lock the truck doors

Edited by kyleky07

About time took you long enough lol JK but you going to install a alarm soon?

damn i hope so... sometime soon.. im goin down to the pawn shops on saturday find me some for boom boom for my truck, and then im gonna save money to buy an alarm system...

PS: hes buying me some more subs and amp, not me. im buying the alarm eventually...

Personally, I would put that money towards an alarm system. I'm glad my pathfinder came with a factory installed alarm system that is actually pretty nice for being stock. hood and shock sensors.

Congrats on getting the window so soon! A buddy of mine had his pathy broken into 6-7 months ago and he still hasn't replaced that very same window.

Personally, I would put that money towards an alarm system. I'm glad my pathfinder came with a factory installed alarm system that is actually pretty nice for being stock. hood and shock sensors.

Congrats on getting the window so soon! A buddy of mine had his pathy broken into 6-7 months ago and he still hasn't replaced that very same window.

Yeah i just found an Mobile alarm install company. they said they could put one in mine with shock sensors and everything, i just still wont have power windows or locks still. Theyll do it for $80!

EDIT: I just have to go to Gresham,Oregon.... :doh:

Edited by kyleky07

Yea, too bad my dang alarm doesnt work...dont even have a remote for it...and Nissan wants like 60 bucks for a replacement...LOL

Does it just straight up, NOT work? maybe by some odd chance your rig is also missing the alarm module like mine was.

This is what I did! Just over 20 dollars shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-93-95-1993-1994-1995-NISSAN-PATHFINDER-KEY-REMOTE-/190412117375?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c5572557f

Yeah i just found an Mobile alarm install company. they said they could put one in mine with shock sensors and everything, i just still wont have power windows or locks still. Theyll do it for $80!

EDIT: I just have to go to Gresham,Oregon.... :doh:

They don't sound very mobile, but that's a good price!

Does it just straight up, NOT work? maybe by some odd chance your rig is also missing the alarm module like mine was.

This is what I did! Just over 20 dollars shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-93-95-1993-1994-1995-NISSAN-PATHFINDER-KEY-REMOTE-/190412117375?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c5572557f

They don't sound very mobile, but that's a good price!

They are mobile if i live in the portland gresham area, or PDX... but other than that i have to travel to THEM... :shiftyeyes:

EDIT: and yes it is a good price.. just gotta come up with the money... :wacko:

Edited by kyleky07

You could get an alarm system instead of a sub and amp... Interestingly enough, I am a fiend for bass, I have had a couple intense systems in the past, but I find that even the stock speakers provide enough for me. Though a couple are blown so I've had to tune it a little bit to sound nice.

You could get an alarm system instead of a sub and amp... Interestingly enough, I am a fiend for bass, I have had a couple intense systems in the past, but I find that even the stock speakers provide enough for me. Though a couple are blown so I've had to tune it a little bit to sound nice.

yeah, but after havin my subs, its like "damn,it sounds like @!*% now"... but yeah ima talk to my dad and see if maybe we can hold on with gettin the subs and get an alarm, or hell, maybe he'll do both, beins the alarm is $80, but then again who knows, guess we'll just have to wait and see...