AHHHHHHHH!

Kyle94

he began to get out and run I told him to sit his theiving ass right where he was..... I tols him that when the cops arrived if the theft charge wouldnt hold up i was going to go with tres.pass.

Good! i was gonna claim it under renters insurance but come to find out, my friends mom doesnt have it... :thumbsdown:

she needs to get it.... when I needed it mine was only 175 bucks for a full year

yeah i was pissed when i found out she didnt... but hey not my problem. lol.

i had no idea this thread was still alive... lol but yeah ive got an Autopage alarm now that has the shock sensor in it... i would go any other way.. cept when the cat jumps on it in the middle of the night... and it doesnt have power locks.. so i still haveta use the key.. but its all good..

stupid fuker.(the theif...) got what he dam well deserved!

I dunno if he got what he fully deserved. I woulda stole his cloths and dropped the jerk off at the mall. Is he really gonna report you, thats like calling the cops because someone stole your pot.

I dunno if he got what he fully deserved. I woulda stole his cloths and dropped the jerk off at the mall. Is he really gonna report you, thats like calling the cops because someone stole your pot.

yeah true.. lol

like the cop that thought he was ODin on pot brownies

:blink::lmao: