Rear Frame

hey people i have a 95 pathfinder 4x4 and my rear frame is rotted out, if anyone has a pathfinder thats for parts with a good rear portion frame let me know and i will buy asap. i will remove the frame too. im willing to travel

hey people i have a 95 pathfinder 4x4 and my rear frame is rotted out, if anyone has a pathfinder thats for parts with a good rear portion frame let me know and i will buy asap. i will remove the frame too. im willing to travel

i feel your pain.... i'm in NJ to have/had frame rust on my path... try welding it up, i did phase one above the tires section and this summer plan on welding/bracing area behind axle section. No pro my buddy bought one and we just tried it out. Just figured we'd give it a shot. I read about some of the toyota guys boxing the frames up might not be bad for us nissan guys either...

Welcome to the life of a Nissan Pathy owner. They are known for rear frame rot.

My 1st '94 has it bad....Waiting to do some welding & boxing so I can do some serious things with that Pathy.

I was pretty lucky on my 2nd '94. An arizonia Pathy. Rust free frame. Getting ready to do the BL & Suspension lift on that one.

well the rest of the frame is fine and i work at a body shop so i can cut the rotted part of the frame in and weld ina new section but i need a doner pathfinder cause im not payin 2k+ for a new frame