Turn Signal Lights and other help

Guest Lentzison

Guest Lentzison

Anyone know where i can order some turn signal lights for cheap.. for a 1991 Pathfinder.. I bought one for 1000 dollars.. It runs really good.. just got to get some stuff so i can pass inspection...

Also, the one problem it does have is, whenever i put it in reverse i have to put it in four wheel drive other wise when you start driving it feels like the four wheel drive keeps slipping in and out or something. makes a alot of noise and doesnt feel to great if you dont... anyone know what this might be? i have some ideas but havent looked into it yet

Guest Lentzison

i have to put it in 4 wheel drive... im not really sure why.. but if i dont it starts &^%*ing up.. like it feels like the axel drops or something like the 4 wheel drive is stuck in.. but if i put it in 4 wheel drive and back up then after going forward put it back in 2wd there isnt any problems... I think it has something to do with the automatic locking hubs.. but i havent even looked into yet...

over the next couple of months im gonna be working on my Pathfinder.. anything in particular i should do, get done?